Pantone Fall/Winter 2019/2020 Colors….Which colors are your faves and will you be shopping for items in the new palette?!
I love a good red velvet waffle but yet yo find a place close to home that rivals my favorite place in Brooklyn. So far tasty!
Self-care has become a staple in my life for the last two years. I’ve learned to put myself first. Refilling my cup has been an ongoing process. I’m a natural giver and help anybody at almost anytime. So it has caused definite road blocks in my life and delayed dreams. So two years ago I started really finding a way to take care of myself in this thing called life.
Here are some things I like to do to get back to myself, clear my mind and rejuvenate.
1) Sitting by the river and reading – I don’t live by a beach so the river does the trick. You can still hear the water and it will calm you as well.
2) Weekend getaways- Sometimes you don’t have the time to do a week long vacation. Try to squeeze in a getaway of not bi-monthly, quarterly is good. You could visit family members in another state as well. There are plenty of sites to do get last minute deals on getaways. Groupon is great and if you want an island trip cheapcaribbean.com
3) Spa- Another great tool for relaxation while getting a massage or facial. If you can’t find a good deal online. You can always purchase items and have your own spa day at home.
4) Find a hobby- Doing something you love is great way to relax. Try to pick something that doesn’t take a lot of thinking.
5) Sleep- I myself I am still mastering trying to get 7 hours but sleep does wonders for our mind and body.
P.S. Don’t forget to do daily affirmations. Create a positive day for yourself with a positive mentality.
So I’ve been on a lifestyle change for a while now. I’m pescatarian adjacent lol. Cause sometimes I still have chicken or turkey once a month.
I like my salad to be colorful with a kick.
So I add hot peppers and sweet peppers to my salad. What’s your summer work lunch go to?
7th month of the year, got 6 months to push out the rest of my 2019 goals!
Definitely working on projects but consistency in all areas are necessary for me.
Life is crazy at times but I’m grateful to be alive.