Well I will say navigating just creating labels was a struggle. But it’s ok I pushed through. I have my temporary labels on and I am taking orders. I am so excited to start this brand. Thanks again for the support.
Check out how to order and learn more about each tea from our first collection on the previous post or click the menu for the Choose Joy Tea page.
Self-care has become a staple in my life for the last two years. I’ve learned to put myself first. Refilling my cup has been an ongoing process. I’m a natural giver and help anybody at almost anytime. So it has caused definite road blocks in my life and delayed dreams. So two years ago I started really finding a way to take care of myself in this thing called life.
Here are some things I like to do to get back to myself, clear my mind and rejuvenate.
1) Sitting by the river and reading – I don’t live by a beach so the river does the trick. You can still hear the water and it will calm you as well.
2) Weekend getaways- Sometimes you don’t have the time to do a week long vacation. Try to squeeze in a getaway of not bi-monthly, quarterly is good. You could visit family members in another state as well. There are plenty of sites to do get last minute deals on getaways. Groupon is great and if you want an island trip cheapcaribbean.com
3) Spa- Another great tool for relaxation while getting a massage or facial. If you can’t find a good deal online. You can always purchase items and have your own spa day at home.
4) Find a hobby- Doing something you love is great way to relax. Try to pick something that doesn’t take a lot of thinking.
5) Sleep- I myself I am still mastering trying to get 7 hours but sleep does wonders for our mind and body.
P.S. Don’t forget to do daily affirmations. Create a positive day for yourself with a positive mentality.
On Monday I’m starting a lifestyle change to enhance my health and fitness goals for the next two months. So you will be seeing some posts dedicated to my vegan journey. Wish me luck! #greensbeanstomatoes….younameit
I have nothing to lose anymore ….professionally my work life has been unfulfilling. Today I start my entrepreneurial journey as a Girl Boss. I refuse to hold back on my dreams any longer. I’ve never wanted to work for anybody ….my livelihood being in someone else’s hands has always made me nervous. So I invite you to follow me on this journey as I focus on what my purpose is and what dreams I want to turn into a full time career. I am putting all fear aside and I am walking this journey in faith and hope it helps someone else! Much love! Have a Great day on purpose!